Welcome to Samurai XDR!
Thank you for purchasing a subscription to Samurai XDR. In a few short minutes, you will be on your way to realizing the benefits of Samurai XDR:
- A simple wizard-style interface for configuring Samurai XDR to ingest your log and telemetry sources into the Samurai Data Lake
- Real-time detections using our patented ML-powered advanced analytics engines and algorithms
- World-class threat intelligence curated by the NTT Global Threat Intelligence Center
- Easy configuration of automated response actions such as remote endpoint isolation
- Rich incident investigation capabilities so your SecOps teams can contextualize, analyze, and collaborate in real-time
The first person to sign up for Samurai XDR is designated "Tenant Administrator" and should receive an email asking to activate their XDR account. This is the first step in setting up your XDR environment.
- Complete Activation to establish your XDR account
- Explore the XDR App
- Configure your XDR environment
You should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your Samurai XDR application account. Follow the instructions to Register Account and gain access.
If you have not received a registration email:
- Check your email filters
- Contact Support (email@example.com)
- Complete the Account Details and Create a Password
2. Setup Two-Factor Authentication by adding your Phone Number and select the correct Country Code.
3. You will now be prompted to complete the Verification Code and can complete Activation.
4. You will now be logged into the Samurai XDR application - Congratulations!
- Bookmark the Samurai XDR application for quick access!
- You will likely want to add additional users, to learn how to invite users to your tenant have a read of this article User Management
- Review Samurai XDR Application Overview which will get you started with the Samurai XDR application
You now have the ability to raise and review tickets via the Samurai Help Center.
With access to the Samurai XDR application, you can begin Setup. The data sources we gather telemetry data from will require configuration. For cloud based products or services, a cloud collector is typically used which is native to the XDR application. Alternatively if your device supports Syslog over TLS you can send your logs straight to us!
Please review Samurai XDR Collectors to understand and determine what type of collectors you require. Don't worry if you are unsure, the device configuration knowledge guide will help you.
Once you have worked through your collector requirements you can then move to integrations. Review Integrations Overview for more information and then select Integrations for steps to integrate your products with Samurai XDR.
You must be a registered user to email or raise a ticket!