To add new users you can send an invite from the XDR application, this will send an email allowing the user to register their account.
- Login to the Samurai XDR application and select Management
- Select Invite Users (located top right of the screen)
- Add the email address of the user. You can add multiple email addresses as needed.
- An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to each user requesting them to Register Account and complete Account Details.
- Further registration information can be found in Getting Started with Samurai XDR
If you have already registered user account in Samurai XDR, an invite to other tenants will not require registration. You will simply receive a verification email to that new tenant.
View Users (All users)
To view current and invited users for a tenant select the Users button (under Management)
In this screen you can Search Users. Directly below the search users capability includes a table with the following columns:
- Username of the user
- Invitee of the user. Including timestamps (activity)
- Status of the user. Includes invite status (pending of the account has not yet been registered), last logged in
From the Users screen, you may also perform an Invite Users to the tenant.
Remove or resend/cancel invite (Tenant owner only)
As the tenant owner you can perform additional administrative actions by selecting the vertical ellipsis button on the right. Actions include:
- Resend an Invitation - where invite status is in pending.
- Cancel an Invitation - where the invite status is in pending
- Remove user - when the user is active (account already activated)
Pending invites will expire after 10 days. After this period, the invite is invalid. The invite will also be automatically removed.