Effective Date: February 9, 2023
Terms and Conditions of Use of the NTT Security Holdings Website
For purposes of these terms and conditions of use of the website, "NTT" shall mean NTT Security Holdings Corporation, and all of its direct and indirect subsidiaries.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
NTT provides the information contained on this website (“Website”) and any pages comprising the Website to you subject to the terms and conditions of use of the NTT website set out herein ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing, using, uploading any information to the Website and/or downloading any information from the Website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions, do not access, use, upload and/or download any information from the Website.
2. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use
NTT may at any time in its sole and absolute discretion modify these Terms and Conditions without notice to you and your continued access or use of the Website will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of such access or use. Accordingly, you should review the Terms and Conditions periodically as your continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
3. Content of the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this Website on a regular basis, NTT makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, data and/or content contained on the Website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. NTT reserves the right at any time to change the content or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website. No opinions, research information, data or content contained on the Website (and whether posted by NTT; its direct and/or indirect subsidiaries or affiliate companies or a third party) should be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only.
4. Links to other websites
Links to the websites of other companies, including direct and indirect subsidiary companies of NTT, may be provided on the Website for your convenience, however NTT will not have any control over the content that is loaded, amended or deleted from such websites and assumes no liability is this regard. The use of or reliance on the content linked to the Website does not imply endorsement by NTT of such site or the contents thereof. Use of or reliance on any such links is at your own risk. External links, including links to other websites that are not associated with NTT or the direct and indirect subsidiary companies of NTT, may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of NTT and no representation is made as to their content. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NTT of such site or the contents thereof. Use of or reliance on any external links is at your own risk. No hypertext links may be created from any website controlled by you (whether directly or indirectly) to the Website without the express prior written permission of NTT
5. Copyright and intellectual property rights
Copyright and all intellectual property rights in and to all materials, texts, drawings and data made available on the Website (collectively "Materials") are owned by NTT or, alternatively, NTT is the lawful user thereof and same are protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorized copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the Materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of NTT. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of NTT. Without detracting from this, NTT hereby authorizes you to view and use the content of this Website, or any part thereof, provided that such content is used for information purposes only.
6. Public forums and user submissions
NTT is not responsible for any Material submitted to the public area, including bulletin boards, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the Website (whether submitted by you or any other user). Any Material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by NTT. NTT reserves the right to remove any Material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there is a possibility that you or the Material may -
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
2. publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
3. upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or (computer) programs that may damage the operation of NTT's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
4. violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable laws or intellectual property rights of NTT or any other third party;
5. submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
7. Transmission of information
Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the internet to NTT is susceptible to monitoring and interception. NTT reserves the right to request independent verification in compliance with all applicable laws of any information transmitted and your consent to such verification should NTT deem it necessary. You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or Material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or which violates any applicable laws and you hereby indemnify NTT against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which NTT or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website.
8. Warranties and disclaimers
NTT makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Website or your access and use of the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, NTT shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and/or use of the Website and any information contained on the Website and you waive any and all claims which you may have against NTT in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the aforesaid. These limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, delict, strict liability or otherwise, and regardless of whether either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, NTT shall not be liable for any indirect, contingent or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business or loss of profits) incurred or sustained by you or any third party howsoever arising in respect of your access, use of or reliance on the Website or any information offered on or via the Website.
9. Privacy and data protection
1. These Terms and Conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and NTT in relation to the subject matter hereof. Neither you nor NTT shall be bound by any express, tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein.
2. These Terms and Conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and NTT in respect of the subject matter hereof. No addition to, variation or agreed cancellation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon NTT unless agreed to by NTT in writing. No indulgence or extension of time which NTT may grant to you will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of NTT in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that NTT has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
3. NTT shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party without notice to you.
4. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be disregarded and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain of full force and effect.
5. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to the substantive laws of Japan without regard to conflicts of laws and principles that would cause laws of another jurisdiction to apply; provided, if your principal place of business is in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, these Terms will be governed by the substantive laws of Sweden without regard to conflicts of laws and principles that would cause laws of another jurisdiction to apply. When the laws of Japan govern, any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions shall be instituted in the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo, Japan, and we each consent to the personal jurisdiction of the court; provided, when the laws of Sweden govern these Terms and Conditions, any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions shall be instituted in the applicable courts of Stockholm, Sweden, and we each consent to the personal jurisdiction of these courts.